Window problem

The drivers side window on my 406 will only go up in short bursts, about 2 inches at a time, any ideas?

Reply to
terb

Is it laboured at all, is it sticking?

The windows system controller may need to be re-set, I do not know how to do this though. Somebody here will know.

Reply to
Nik&Andy

not sure why but I'll look into it.

toy

Reply to
Toy

Relay sounds defective, ????

Reply to
Fitzy

: >

: > not sure why but I'll look into it. : >

: > toy : >

: Relay sounds defective, ???? : : lower it right down keep pressing it up until it hits the top stop when it does kepp the button pressed for a few seconds more,you'll hear a click(sometimes) job done

Reply to
Mindwipe

:: >

:: > not sure why but I'll look into it. :: >

:: Relay sounds defective, ???? :: :: : lower it right down : keep pressing it up until it hits the top stop : when it does kepp the button pressed for a few seconds more,you'll hear a : click(sometimes) : job done : : typo kepp = keep faulty fingers or brain i know the keyboard is ok

Reply to
Mindwipe