windshield rubber seal and metal strip

I have looked everywhere for one, I have a new windshield but need the rubber and metal strip. anyone know a parts place that may have one? Windshield didnt break, glass is seperating in lower corners and outward about 6 inches. Thanks all for helping me get her back up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys are great

Reply to
webfoot via CarKB.com

Have you tryed a breakers yard? some times you can get good one at half the price.

Reply to
Chrs

Reply to
webfoot via CarKB.com