Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

roll bar
HiGroup. Dos anybody know the size of anti roll bar rubbers on a pu 405 on a k plate??or do i have to remove them and take them to get the right ones. thanks for any replys from chris
2
2

Peugeot 307
ðÐÒÉ×ÅÔ. á ÅÓÔØ ÌÉ ËÔÏ ÉÚ òÏÓÓÉÉ?
1
1

Mechanic Knoxville, TN
Hello all... I recently purchased a 505 via ebay and I am searching for a mechanic in or near the Knoxville, TN area...any leads? I am willing to travel up to 100 miles. thanks...Marsha

307 projector headlight
hi~ would someone please tell me where can I buy one? Thanks^^

406 Cam Belt Replacement
I'm getting conflicting advice from garages over the replacement period for a cam belt. Car: Year 2001, 406 Estate, Auto 2.0 litre Petrol Mileage 33,000 (53,000 km) Age 5 years. Does the cambelt need...
4
4

Radio in Boxer
I have a motorhome built on a Boxer chassis and engine , after a flat engine battery the radio wants the unlock code. I have the code , but when I enter it the radio just says WAIT , for ages then...

406 hdi90 Outside Air Temperature
The outside temperature on the multifunction display reads very high. When the ignition is first switched on it is often up to 40C. After about 20 mins it drops to around 25C but is not stable and...

205 Central Locking Module Location ??
Hi all, Does anyone know where the Central Locking Control box is located on a 205 XR ? My daughter has just bought her first car, a pug 205 XR H reg and I know its got door actuators but cant locate...
5
5

Peugeot 205 1.6 Gti Diagnostic plug
Hi Does anyone know where the green 2 pin diagnostic plug on XU5 engine is I've looked all round the engine compartment but still can't find it? Thx Andy
4
4

306 Mark1 or 2?
Hi, My car is a 306 1997 model, is there an easy way to tell whether its the Mark 1 or the Mark 2? (I believe this was the year there was a slight body shape change) TIA
3
3

RE: 309 Wiring Diagram
Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could send me? thanks
3
3

Electrics stay on with key out
Here's a headscratcher (for me). Peugeot 405 GT TD estate. All the electrics stay on, even with the ignition key out. I had to disconnect the battery until I had time to take it to garage. They've...
2
2

406 2 litre misfire
My 406 1999 T reg executive (non turbo) has a slight misfire, this only occurs at 2000 rpm (any gear) the car has 82K on the clock and has full service history my local garage are at a loss (non...
3
3

406 Radio Staying on
Can anybody please help me, since I had a flat battery the radio does not work in conjunction with the ignition switch. I can turn the radio on manually, but after excactly 1 hour it turns itself off....

Converting 405 from automatic to manual transmission
Hello I have a 1996 405 (2000) that I am trying to convert to manual transmission. I've worked on the automatic transmission about 4 times now, and it keeps going out after a few months. It's like...
4
4