Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dash removal
i'm having problems with getting my dashboard out of my peugeot 306 diesel 1994 to change the heater matrix, i've took out the stereo, fans and steering wheel etc,but cant seen to get the dashboard...
4
4

Re: Peugeot 306 - Coolant/Water Level ?
In message , Matt D joss stops reading and ponders a while before scribbling this reply Matt your right in your assumption that 75c is the norm on pug 306's. Mine only ever reached near to 90c when...
1
1

A nice car
Hello, I've got a nice peugeot 106 and i want to sell it. Someone interested ? Gilles
5
5

Is this the 306 paint code?
paint code CEGR picture ------> thanks in advance!
10
10

Headlamp height adjustment 406
I was told on my MOT that I need to adjust the height of my headlight beams, as apparently they are too low. Is this a particularly easy job to be done at home, or do I have to get it in to somebody...
4
4

406 handbarke adjustment
Hi all, anyone got any ideas how to adjust up my handbrake on my 1999 406?i have looked about for adjuster but cant see one? thanks in advance.
2
2

306 ignition coil plugs connectors
Hi, Are the ignition coil plugs connectors of 306 GTI6 engine the same like 306 XSI 16v? (The 4 ignition coil plugs connectors that are inserted in the head). -thanks in advance!

Antipollution fault - 307 sw 2.0 HDI 2004.
Hello, yesterday, while i was driving control ligh for motor switch on, with signal beep, on display was message: Antipollution fault. It seems to me car doesnt have full power and temperature...
2
2

how to decode VIN information
have you ever try VINchecker at: kind regards Gl
1
1

Bad 'miss'
Peugeot 306 D Turbo - 1999 When started from stone cold has a really bad misfire - starts no problem, but struggles to build up revs and is a bit smokey (grey-ish). Foot to the floor and the revs...
19
19

206 headlights not working
206 HDi 52 Plate: Headlights not working - sidelights and main beam fine. Does this model have dim-dip resistor and if so where is it located?
4
4

Pugs and biodiesel
Will Pug HDI vehicles such as my 407 run on biodiesel? If so does anyone know a plave near Bristol where it can be obtained?
6
6

406 Front Brake Pads
Hi Anyone know the best place to obtain a set of replacement pads to fit myself? TIA Vaughan
2
2

2 button RF keyfob prgramming later 206 (same fob as 307)
My 2003 206 uses the 'chunky' 2 button keyfob same as used on the 307. My dog has chewed one of the keys to destruction, I have saved the metal blade and the little black rectangular chip thingy that...
6
6

307 cc -Noise from roof
Has anyone dicovered noise from the roof when driving at bump roads. I have. What to do? /Tom T
2
2