Re: 306 D-Turbo Boot Light

The switch is inside the boot lid, by the wiper motor. It's like a plastic capsule with a ball bearing that's meant to tilt to make a contact when the boot is opened. Take it apart and clea it out with WD40. That seemed to do the trick on mine,

Neil

Hi, I have a problem as where the boot light on my 306 D-Turbo (3 dr) stays > on permanently, even when I'm not in the car and the boots closed, I have > had to take the bulb out because it has been making my battery flat, does > anybody know where the switch is located on the boot as It is maybe just a > short. > > Thanks > > Peter > >
Reply to
Neil D