Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Peugeot 306 Meridian - Electrics and clicking
Has anyone had the following symptoms ? The car will start and run but intermittantly there will be clicking from the left hand side of the car ( glovebox side ) and then the instruments go mad. The...
4
4

Removing brake drum on Expert (same as Citroen Jumpy and Fiat Scudo)
Hi,I am trying to remove the brake drum (left side)because of problem with the hand break, the wheel wont rotate if it is left for some time with the hand break engaged. I guess it is rust inside. It...
2
2

'96 405 factory alam malfunction - no siren
Bugging problem, the key with remote central locking (Factory Fit Peugeot) works fine, immobiliser works fine, alarm works it will flash the headlamps if 'broken into' but it will not sound the siren....
5
5

106 rear heater problems
the rear heater doesn?t work on my 1996 106 diesel.When i press the button the switch doesn?t light this a possible fuse problem if so which fuse box is it? and which fuse is it,as i don?t have a...
1
1

How to replace clutch cable 106
Hi, Can anyone give any tips on how to replace clutch cable peugeot 106. much Appreciated Tony :(
6
6

Alarm problems with Peugeut 206
i have a peugeut 206 regestration 52. Recently the alarm has started to go off without any reason. Can anyone advise me on this problem please
1
1

central locking problen on P reg 106
hi all! my son has a problem with the central locking on his P reg 106. When operating the remote key the central locking activates then immediately shuts??? after about five or six attempts the locks...

406 radio wont keep channels
hi all the computerized screen above the radio seems to give false readings ie false fuel readings + the radio doesnt keep channels all the time it does for a few weeks then some channels change any...

306 Key Fob and Lights On Alert Not Working
I?ve got a Peugeot 306 Meridian V reg. I?ve had the car about 4 months and everything has been working fine until recently when I had a bit of shunt from behind. Only a small incident and didn?t do...
1
1

ANOYING RATTLE
when i first start my 406 up in the morning its a petrol 1.8lx on a y plate 2001 the fisrt thing that happens is that i get a rattle from the engine i have had a quick look and dont seem to be able to...
5
5

peugoet 307 1.4 hdi low power
hi, i have a peugeot 307 1.4 hdi with a power loss problem down to 45 mph at times . does anyone know where the ODB-11 connector on this car is ive looked under the dash on the drivers side and in the...
3
3

cleaner
Will it do any harm to put deisel cleaner into a petrol car?as some one i know has done it.
1
1

What could you do with an extra $250/week?

406 spare key. Does anyone really understand them?
I need another (third) spare 406 key, which I shall buy on eBay, and have spent hours reading previous postings on this group about keys but still I don't understand how to buy the correct one....
7
7

406
Weet iemand wat voor navigatiesysteem standaard is ingebouwd in een peugeot 406 bouwjaar 2003? m.v.g. handige-henkie --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet...