Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

406 exec
I put my car into be painted last july but the guy left it out in the rain untill i had to get it back legaly 1 week ago. its a 406 exec on a p plate , now I find i cant get the coded start keypad to...
1
1

peugeot 306
Hi wonder if anyone could tell me what may be wrong with my is a P reg 306 just had lambda sensor changed as engine management warning light was on but it has now started juddering slightly & you can...
3
3

Pulling, Shaking, and a rubbing noise!!!!
[b]PEUGEOT 306 Turbo Diesel XRDT 1.9 I?ve had a re-occuring problem for a while and my car has been to so many garages so i?m after advice from someone who knows what they are actually talking about....
1
1

Peugeot 206 1.4LX engine light problems
Hi i was hoping someone on here might be able to shed some light on my problem. I had a gold service and MOT done at the very end of october 2006. Since this time i have had nothing but problems. It...

306 1.4 PETROL STARTING FAULT
My wife has recently bought a Peugeot 306 (1.4 Petrol). This started to develop running problems where the car would stall suddenly. Now the problem has got worse. The car wont even start. This...
1
1

2001 206 Radio/CD player problem
i have an issue with my new 206. Everytime i go to put the CD in the player it thinks about it for ages and then spits out the CD. I have tried cleaning it and still its the same. I dont really fancy...
1
1

306 age old problem... Coolant level...
I seem to be having the same problems as others. The coolent seems to be going somewere, and I also seem to be getting poor MPG. When I bought the car in November, an N reg 306 TD Sedan, I replaced...
1
1

peugeot 306 1.9td HELP!
Hi thereall, I have got a pug 306 1.9TD recently had to have the thermostat renewed as my blow heaters wont blow hot air now this has been done i still dont get hot air coming thru and also it seems...
5
5

peugeot 306 bad starting & cutting out
Hi, I own a Peugeot 306 XND 1.9 deisel non turbo (1993) and for a few weeks now it has been playing up. I can go to shops and everything is fine but when i come to start the car again it refuses to...

idiot ran out of fuel!
The idiot I am, I ran out of diesel in my 1999 306 HDi. Having been rescued by a Green Flag man he assued me that the engine bleeds itself. However, having got back in the car, the diagnostic light is...
4
4

peugeot 106 FAN test
Hello, Does anyone know how I can test the radiator(cooling system) fan of a peugeot 106. Thank you for any reply. Fernando
1
1

306 Hdi Problems (help needed asap)
Ok had recent probs with the ECU, have had that sorted now by getting an ECU, Immobiliser unit and key from the same year vehicle. Have had it coded at peugeot but peugeot said it wouldnt start...they...
6
6

206 intermittent start problem - Please help me
I have a brand new 206 which has had a fault since I collected it but as the fault never appears when it is with a mechanic Peugeot are saying there is no fault on my vehicle!! The problem is that I...
3
3

Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next? '98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great...
1
1

Changing Glow Plugs on a 405 TD - DIYable?
Hi Folks, I've not been on the group for a while - my beloved 405 has been behaving! Unfortunately it's now starting to get to the stage where I'm trying to decide whether it's sensible to keep going...
18
18