2004 Bonneville no start

2004 Bonneville SE, 25,000 miles, 3.8L

Problem: Has run perfectly to this point. Parked it last night. This morning, no start.

It cranks just fine, but not a hint of ignition first time today. Later, it fires for 1/4 second, then nothing.

It acts as if no fuel. This tank has gone 150 miles, still 3/4 tank left.

? ? ?

Dave, carless in MN

Reply to
RAF

Shep

Thanks for reply - -

Resolution: Towed to the GM shop today. Problem: the electrical connection in the trunk to the fuel pump was disrupted, and therefore, no fuel pump function! We had put stuff in the trunk for traveling.

Reply to
RAF