1993 Bonneville SE Problems

I'm having problems with the area of my steering column, ignition modules, and or tilt control. The problem just aroused a couple a weeks ago but I think it was a long time coming. About 2 years something happened when i went to turn on my brights exposing a bunch of stuff on the inside of my column but everything continued to work besides my brights so I thought nothing of it. Well I was driving the other day and I had adjusted my steering wheel and all of a sudden a piece fell out and my tilt control was no longer well I drove to a friends house then went to start my car back up the igniton was locked up and you had to put all your strength to turn the key and when you turned the key I recieved not spark or nothing did nothing and I couldn't put in neutral. I was wondering if anyone could tell me whats going on because never had to do any kind of work in that general area of the car I have no clue when it comes to that kind of stuff if someone could help me that I would greatly appreciate the help.

Reply to
weegs6164