1993 Pontiac Grand Am Problems...Plz help!!

I have a 1993 Grand Am and it has some problems. When I goto a stop sign its fine but then i step on it to go and it stalls can someone please tell me what this is.. it doesn 't do it all the time only sometimes

Reply to
93GA

This is an intermittent stall after stop problem. Geeeezzzzz, this auto mechanic stuff is easy.

Reply to
dh

Fix what?

Reply to
« Paul »

You really can't easily diagnose this type of problem by email. You need to have a complete engine check. It could be an ignition problem, a sensor malfunction, a fuel delivery problem. Find someone who can do the complete engine diagnostic for $50.00 or less. It may be a good investment.

Reply to
GOINMOBILE3