1997 Bonneville SSE HVAC not working after battery remval

I just replaced the transmission i my sons 1997 Bonneville SSE. In the process we disconected the batter.

We have it running again, but now the vents only blow hot air. the A/C compressor never kicks on, the temp never changes.

It all worked fine before we diconnected the battery. All the wires and vacum lines are connected.

I did see the temp display on the digital display blinking. Is this a error code or something?

Thanks,

Lannie

Reply to
Lannie

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep

The automatic temperature controls on the Bonneville's can be a pain. Do what Shep said, and then goto

to figure out your next step. You can find tons of information on your Bonneville there.

Reply to
80 Knight

thanks!! I'll see what I can find...

Lannie