1999 Pontiac Bonneville SE - Blower Problems

I have a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville SE. This morning I got into the car and turned the blower fan switch on and no air came out. After I got to town, I shut off the engine, went inside a building, came out and started the car again. I turned on the blower switch and now the blower is working fine. Really weird...just don't want to get stuck in cold weather without a heater blower.

I don't know if this is related or not, but you have to push the "lock" button to lock the door twice before the doors will lock. You push it once and the "bing bing bing" alarm (the thing that goes off if you leave your keys in when you open the door) goes off, then you push it again and the doors lock.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Reply to
arsjb

Your door locks are functioning like my 05 Park Avenue. I hate having to hit the button twice on the damn car ! I think there programmed like that as a warning to take the keys out of the ignition switch.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 32,688 91 Bonneville LE 304,619
Reply to
Harry Face

The only time my '96 Bonneville makes me double-lock is when I have the door open and the keys in the ignition when trying to lock the door. Keeps me from locking my keys in ;-)

Reply to
80 Knight