2000 Montana problems

Hi

I have two problems with my 2000 Montana.

  1. Rear power windows will not work- does anyone have a diagnostic flowchart to assist in determining the exact problem. (Does it have a separate fuse)

  1. I'm also having a problem with the rear AC controls. Works fine when using the Remote "R" option on the front control. Does anyone have a diagnostic flowchart to assist in determining the exact problem.

Thanks in advance

Danny

Reply to
Suzanne & Danny Lane

I made an error in my previous post. In my second problem the front AC control for the rear of the van works fine when NOT using the "R" option no the front control. The rear control don't appear to work at all - even when the front controls are on the "R" setting.

Help please...

Danny

Reply to
Suzanne & Danny Lane