2002 Aztek blower

Blower not working on all levels on my 2002 Pontiac Aztek. What part or part number is needed to fix this problem?

Kevin

Reply to
kdk

The blower SYSTEM has more than one part! You may want to narrow it down somewhat. You could replace all the parts but that would set you back a thousand dollars or more.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

The blower works on two of the speeds. That happened on my wife's 1998 Grand Prix, TWICE. Replaced the blower resistor module, which corrected the problem. Looking for information if this is also an issue in the Aztek, find lots of info pointing to the blower resistor on the GP but not able to find the same info on the Aztek, is this a known problem?

Reply to
kdk

Blower not working at all is different than blower working on two speeds. To answer your question: The resistor burning out on the Aztek is not a known problem. A two speed blower COULD be a resistor burn out. A no speed blower is probably not a resistor burn out. I don't know where yours is located. Blower resistors burn out on ALL cars and trucks that have them. That includes most cars and trucks made since the mid 1960's. I've replaced the ones in my Ford, Pontiac, and Dodge Stratus in the last two years.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul