Pontaic aztek Blower Resistor

seems a common problem but my pontiac Aztek 01 has lost settings 1-3 on my blower fan. I was told by many that it is a burnt out Blower resistor, this seems to be the issue. the settings burned out one by one. The question is how do i get to the assembly to replace it? can it be done by me or will i need to get a mechanic. Ive been told it is easy to replace but I am unsure how to go about doing it. Thanks

Reply to
jkporcupine

Should be under the pass side hush panel in the bottom of the heater case several wires coming out of a stright inline connector. and yes this is a common problem. "jkporcupine" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.cardealerforums.com...

Reply to
D Ford

Also check the plug to make sure its not melted as well "jkporcupine" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.cardealerforums.com...

Reply to