2004 gxp boneville

Any remarks on the bonneville gxp 2004-2005. I feel the ride is a little harsh. Perhaps the 18" rims feel all the bumps. Are the boneville se's a little softer ride? I love the car other wise.

Reply to
D.S.

18" tires feel bumps. Sidewalls absorb bumps. Small sidewalls = lots of bumps. Check into 15" wheels with 70 series tires. Sport suspensions feel bumps. Don't get sport anything if you want a soft ride.
Reply to
« Paul =?is

I agree with what Paulie says. 2005 is the last year for the Bonneville : - (

SE will be softer and it will handle differently too, The SE is also a V6. The GXP has a V8.

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 300,941 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

I've test drove the cadillac cts and it was even stiffer than the gxp bonne

SE will be softer and it will handle differently too, The SE is also a V6. The GXP has a V8.

Harryface ?Ø