bonneville gxp

any remarks about the 04 bonneville gxp?

Reply to
D.S.

It came out in January of this year and I have yet to see one drive by me. At $38,000 to 41,000 I think people are buying other types of cars in this price range.

All summer the dealer by me didn't even stock one on the lot.

For 2005 the SLE will have adopt the GXP apperance. The SE will continue with the 2000 look.

Wonder what 06 will bring us?

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,965 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Reply to
Bryan Lee

That would make sense. At least offer it in both like the 3.8 SC. The GP would still be faster, so why not.

Lee

Reply to
Lee C. Carpenter