2005 Pontiac Sunfire

Is there any easy method to the cleaning the inside rear window of this car? With the angle of the window I never seem to be able to clean it all the way
around the edges.
Thanks.
says...

Got a little kid around? That's what I do - pay my 6 year old nephew to get in there and clean it.
No kids - just dogs and they don't do a very good job ;-)

Spray it up with glass cleaner:
Then use a squegee with a handle.
Like the pro window washers do.
I hope this helps.