Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bore and stroke
What would be the bore and stroke of the pontiac firefly, is it the same as the suzuki swift from 1992 till 1994 ?? Also were any of the firefly's ( suzuki ) made in Germany under the opal ??? Peter
1
1

Pontiac firefly
Hi again; Can anyone tell, did the pontiac firefly ever have a 4 cylinder 1.4 litre opal engine, and if so what years did they use that engine. Seems here in Australia, the 1995 SB holden barina had...
1
1

Opal barina
Morning folks; Picked up a opal based 1.4 litre holden barina 3 days ago in reasonable condition, except for the smashed in rear end, tho a table topped light truck reversed into it and concaved in...

Timing is different ???
Take the suzuki G13BA engine, has any one heard of timing pre June 1993 is different to the same engine after June 1993. It seems there is, but i have never heard of it. Peter Australia

The beast is going II
I cant understand, seems there is a different procedure for the G13BA engine prior to June 1993, and after June 1993, why I don't know, but the maunal clearly stated that the key way had to point to...

The beast is going
I want to thank you guys for the help in tracking down information in order to solve a problem with my G13BA suzuki engine. It seems the suzuki cino, which i understand is also in a pontiac firefly,...
1
1

Email dosnt work
paul I tried to email you twice, but both came back with errors, have you another email addy i can use ?? Peter Queensland, Australia
2
2

Manual for the pontiac firefly ( forsa - swift)
Any way to track down a manual showing a clear picture of the timing procedure ??? That's what i really need to get hold of. Peter
1
1

Pontiac firefly 1.3 litre sedan
Can any body out there help with tracking down info on a 1991 pontiac firefly. Seems they are a clone of a 1992 MH holden barina, I am trying to track down a factory service manual, to not pay big...
1
1

1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Coolant Change Guide With Pictures
I just performed another coolant change on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and took pictures of the process this time to create a guide to help others. The procedure should be similar for all GM cars...
1
1

Loose door trim
The lower door trim on my 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT started to come loose. It feels like a hard rubbery material, snaps in the bottom exterior of the door and is then held along it's upper portion...
3
3

WANTED LOW MILEAGE-LOW PRODUCTION - Pontiac Muscle Cars
WANTED LOW MILEAGE-LOW PRODUCTION - Pontiac Muscle Cars "We continue to add Pontiac Muscle cars to our collection. If you have or know of a very low mileage original car or low production in any...

Grand Am 2000 Power Steering Pump Pulley Broke three times
The car was in a minor accident previous to first time. What could be causing this to happen three times in one year. Someone mentioned harmonic balance?

2000 Grand Am Horn?
Where is it located and how do I replace it? (Checked Fuse & Relay getting a faint click)
1
1

1996 bonneville
All I know about this bonny is not much. It looks like an SE. Any advice on what to for or what to look at. I am also sending a link. I go tommorrow at noon to look at it. Also no plates! No test...
1
1