Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

03 pontiac vibe stall at 3000 rpm
my shutters and stall at 3000 rpms any ideas

Fiero
It's the only mid-engine, space-frame car made in the US, and a nice ride. In its last year, 1988, there were many improvements including a seriously Lotus-like suspension that makes '88 the best...
2
2

1968 firebird will not turn off
I have a 68 Firebird that the positive lead to the battery shorted to the motor and burnt the cable and battery. I bought new cables and a battery and the car runs great. The only problem is that it...
1
1

starting problems not firing with my 2000 grand am se 2.4l engine
ok so here is what i maybe able to help others with if u r having starting issues check to see if ur pcm ignition fuse is blown if so replace it if the car still doesnt start check to see if the fuse...
6
6

Help needed ASAP
Can some one tell me how to put the top down manually on a 1992 Sunbird LE
1
1

Where to post a 77 GP for sale
I have a clean low mileage 77 GP / LJ I would like to sell. Where is the best place to post it for a reasonable offer [IMG]
1
1

will tire size 225/70/16 fit my 2005 Vibe?
Will tire size 225/70/16 fit my 2005 Vibe?

ign sw recall
damn, even my 2008 Solstice GXP is caught-up in this ignition switch recall snafu. reallly don't want them touching my 2000 mile car. GW
1
1

location of oxysensor on pontiac v6 engines 3400 2004
can only find 1 at header tand 1 after cat

2000 grand prix gtp tcs and abs light stays on when switch is off
just bought this car and shortlly after the tcs will not turn on but the abs light is on all the time along with the low coolant light. It will not let me turn the tcs on but when i bought it all that...
3
3

97 grand prix over heated because the Idler Pulley broke on the tensioner.
97 grand prix over heated because the Idler Pulley broke on the tensioner and I ran it back home for 15 minutes with the temp gauge near but not on the redline...Did I do any damage?
1
1

ABS light stays on most of the time.
Normally when I start my 1993 Grand Am 3.3, I hear a click and the ABS light goes off after about 2 seconds and stays off. But now it only does this until the motor warms up, then, no click sound and...
2
2

2001 pontiac grand am dash lights flash trunk opens when you turn on key
Go to start car and all lights on dash flash and trunk opens soon as I turn the key, battery is fully charged post are cleaned!
1
1

codes on a pontiac 481988xx block
does any one have a PWH 481988xx for sale ? I am looking for one in western part of NC thank you

1992 richard petty grand prix rims
I am in need of one 1992 Richard Petty Grand Prix rim - blue with silver - have the car, never wrecked and only a little over 20,000 miles, not hardly a blimish on it but someone curbed it and ruined...