90 Firebird wont start

V-6 3.1 automatic car acts like it is out of gas, changed fule pump, filter, ECM, Ignition module, pickup coil. You can squirt fuel thru air intake and engine runs once you stop it dies.

Reply to
dfprebal37

"dfprebal37" wrote: > V-6 3.1 automatic car acts like it is out of gas, changed fule > pump, > filter, ECM, Ignition module, pickup coil. You can squirt fuel > thru air > intake and engine runs once you stop it dies.

Check for fuel pressure at the pressure fitting on the fuel rail.

Reply to
bonne

Why did you replace ignition components if it works when you spray fuel? Anyway.... Have you checked fuel pressure, and fuel delivery (injector pulse)? GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

thanks for the replys. We changed parts based on my GM parts buddy and mechanics there thiking that we had lost pickup coil I changed ignition module as precaution. When that did not work I sprayed fuel thru intake to see what would happen. Tested Fuel pressure at rail after that and found OK, working on testing injector pulse. Thanks Again

Reply to
dfprebal37