92 grand prix it got ran hot and won't start

I got a 92grand prix it was over heating and losing coolant.i couldnt figure out why it was losing coolant tried to make it to gas station and it gave up and wont start now. Come to find out the hose by the starter had slipped off some how. what do you suggest.

Reply to
sapo

I suggest either fixing it or junking it.

Reply to
« Paul =?is

My '91 Grand Prix with the 3.1L V6 had a small coolant leak, that one day while I was on my way home from a mall (about a 45 min drive) decided to become a huge leak. I lost all coolant, but I was stuck on the highway, so I couldn't get off. I drove the car for a good 30 mins with the temp gauge way past the red line, until I got somewhere that I could get more coolant...Engine lasted about 2 weeks after that incident...Only paid $300 for a new-to-me one though, so that was ok. Back to the point...What do you mean by 'won't start'? Won't turn over, or will turn over but wont fully start, or wont do anything? Explain better, friend.

Reply to
80 Knight