Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Faulty Ambient Sensor
Someone please help; I have a 2001 Pontiac Grand Am. Just recently I noticed that my DLR depending on the time of day will not work. It seems that whenever it's night out the lights works, but as soon...
3
3

FS: Pontiac 6000 in Pittsburgh, PA
1988 Pontiac 6000 SE Station Wagon 130,000 miles Good running car Needs SOME minor work $700 email for (remove the _ in the address to email me please)

Alternator life span - 1995 Grand Am
I just replaced the alternator on my 95 GA with just 42k on it. Is this typical for an alternator? My toyota PU never needed an alternator and I sold it with over 100k miles. Just curious. My GA has...
10
10

1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP-idle problem
Hello, I have a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. I will start by mentioning that the car had been sitting for a year before I started driving it regularly again. I've been driving it for about seven...
1
1

need heater core help!
89 pontiac 6000 has leaked all over my floor and i need help finding out how to fix it. Great car just need to know how to fix it, help me please!
1
1

trying to figure out how to get to the heater core on my car and fix it myself, can anybody out there help me by letting me know how to get to this part? paying for the repair is rediculous and i...
1
1

2004 - 2006 GTO Black box?
simple question. Does the new GTO have one of thse black boxes/data recorders?
6
6

FA: 1955 CHEVY RIGHT FRONT FENDER-GM TILT COLUMN-FIREBIRD HOOD-more
?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8049607455&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Where have all the G6's gone?
Well, I found out were the G6's are... They are everywhere in California's central valley and are driven by women (Bay Area people drive BMW's). To date I have only seen 5 G6's in Texas (and they were...
6
6

Radio on '99 Grand Prix Totally Dead
My in-laws just bought a '99 Grand Prix SE used. The red TheftLock light on the radio is flashing and the radio doesn't turn on. It seems completely dead. The battery was dead shortly after they got...
1
1

Finally a G6 that I like...
G6 convertable hardtop looks pretty damn good with the top up. This is how the G6 coupe should have looked. I like it. Check out the video.
4
4

Matrix/Vibe a-pillar handles?
Is there a kit or OEM part available for the Matrix/Vibe to add an assist handel to the a-pillar (like on SUVs)? Has anyone done this and is there any danger(structural comprimise) in modifying the...
1
1

G6 experience anyone?
My wife is considering a G6 but wants to wait for the convertible to be available. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with the G6? Thanks, Ron T

New Website for Next Generation Muscle Cars 2004+
We have begun a website for the new breed of musclecars coming out on the market today and for the car enthusiests who are not tied down to one make and model. We appreciate all the newer musclecars....

Grand Am Trannie oil check??? Help!
I was just wondering... since GM has made the idea of no dipstick for the automatic transmission on my 2000 Grand am 3.4 liter... how am I supposed to check it? The manual says that "if it isnt...
3
3