94 Transport door handle dilema

Got a problem on my passanger's door the outside handle does not work, it appears to be a post that goes from the handle to the latch and has slipped out of the hole it fits in to.

I put it back in and it works until you open the door from the inside,then it slips out again.

Any thoughts? TIA Joe Viola snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com

Reply to
Joe V

You probably need a new outside door handle. I've replaced a few of these, but don't remember enough of the mechanism to give any specifics.

Reply to
hyundaitech