98 bonneville power rear windows wont work

rear power windows quit working last week. I'm hoping its just a fuse but the owners manual doesn't show a fuse for them. Any one else have this problem????

Reply to
Steve

Seems like a common report here and on some of the model-specific sites. My '98 is down to one working window. The consensus seems to be that the motors are underpowerd and the system binds up over time. Some have reported that lubricating the runners inside the door helped.

JGM

Reply to
JGM