2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer power window problems

All four of the power windows on my 2003 Explorer quit working at the same time, I consulted my owners manual and checked the fuse it said ran the windows and it is fine, any ideas?

Reply to
plemmo

I suspect there may be another fuse, high current relays, or engine compartment circuit breakers involved. Also try replacing the fuse anyways or testing it - visual inspection may not tell the whole story.

Reply to
Al Williams