Grand Am starter wont crank...

I seem to be having some problems with my 91 Grand Am. I can't get the starter to... well do anything. I tried charging the battery, cleaning the contacts on the battery, smacking the starter, jiggling the key, tried starting it in park and neutral... and nothing. Any ideas? I'm leaning towards the starter, but I really hope i'm wrong... THANKS!

Reply to
waterboy44

Clamp your 12v test light on the solenoid. That would test about half the stuff right there.

=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul