AIR SHOCKS

Im looking for air shocks for my pontiac parisienne station wagon. It has regular shocks on it but the air shocks were optional for that year.(1984) Since they were optional, i figured i could find them at my local parts store and convert from the regs to the air shocks. However, now i find that none of the parts stores around here have them. They told me that those cars weren't equipped with air shocks, but my manual tells me something different. Where should i go from here?

Reply to
MarkMarkMark MarkMarkMark

Are you talking about air shocks or air suspension? Air shocks are quite common.

Reply to
Anonymous

Right. Just go to any parts store and tell them you want some air shocks to fit your car. If they don't have any to fit your car, or if they have quit making them, then you can't have them. I really think they will, though.

Reply to
Joe

thats what i thought. I guess im gonna have to go back up there and raise hell or something because i know for a fact that they should be available. Thanks for the replies fellas