AutoShow in Motion?

Got an invitation to this in the mail -- sounds interesting in theory: 150 cars and various test tracks set up to drive them on. Anybody been to this? How is the reality? Lots of waiting or other hassles?

JGM

Reply to
JGM

I went in 99. Only chance for a (then) 25 year old to drive a new Vette... I would go again in a heartbeat - great way to "sample" various GMs, including ones you wouldn't normally consider... no sales stuff - it's all "promo" stuff. Maybe they'll have a C6 vette or a GTO to try. :)

Ray

Reply to
ray