Aztek Clubs in the Southeast

Hello all, I just purchased a 2003 Aztek. I was wondering if there was an Aztek Club anywhere in the Southeast. Thanks for any info.

Jeremy snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
GAIntrigue

Never seen one.

Reply to
Paradox

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GAIntrigue) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m12.aol.com:

Club anywhere in the Southeast.

Check on Yahoo Groups. There is a very active group called (I believe) AztekOwners. If there's a group in the SE, someone there will know about it.

Reply to
orwell

Yes, Aztekowners on Yahoo and also

Congratulations on your Aztek. Excellent light SUV.

Alex.

Reply to
Alex Chaihorsky