FOR SALE: 90 Pontiac Firefly Fact. Serv. Manual

Factory Service Manual printed by GM for 1990 Pontiac Firefly/Chevy Sprint. Used, but complete. A few dark fingerprints on some of the pages from flipping through while fixing but nothing ripped out or marked on.

Don't have the car anymore, so I don;t need the manual. $25 you pay shipping from Vancouver, BC, Canada.

It's not available from GM anymore, I paid $60cdn for it new.

thanks! snipped-for-privacy@telus.net

Reply to
mcadorin