Best Rated threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 Vibe TPMS won't reset (2023 Update)
A couple of days ago when I drove the Vibe, the TPMS indicator was flashing, then turned solid yellow. Today I remedied the low tire pressures and tried to reset the system but without success: when I...
2
2

2001 Special Edition & 2002 40th Anniversary Grand Prix's
I have been looking at buying a 2000 or newer Grand Prix 2 door recently. The reason for this car over the Grand Am is because I trust the 3.8 engine more than the 3.4 Near where I live is a 2002 40th...
4
4