Completely dead 2009 G5

no power at all... and can't get the key out of the ignition... wtf? and of course it's saturday night... dealers closed tomorrow....

any ideas?

Reply to
Illinois Bob

Try unplugging the battery. I have a 2001 Grand Prix which takes possession of the key and doesn't let go until several minutes after the power has been turned off. The dealer tells me it's a security system fault.

If your battery has gotten drained, it may be being drained by this security system for some reason.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Jim Northey

Could also be something a simple as a fuse.

Reply to
GMAN