Delco speakers needed

Could anyone offer a source for replacement Delco speakers for my '92 Grand Am? Would prefer avoiding the hassle of mounting non-OEM speakers.

Reply to
Harry McGuffin

Three years ago I spent _many_ hours comparing the sound quality of speakers that would bolt into the existing holes (front and back) of my 92 G/A. Price was not an issue. I settled on Pioneer speakers without the center tweeter that sticks up out of the cone. Nothing else even came close in sound quality. They were around $45 each. The rears are standard 6x9. The fronts I don't remember any more.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=A0Paul=A0?=

Reply to
Harry McGuffin