Grand am 94 blower problem

Hi all, I am having problems with the blower of my grand am, when I turn on the a/c I note the compressor is working but the air is not coming out, none of the speeds wants to work, last summer only the slower speed did not work but now none of them works.

Could you tell me which steps I have to follow to find and fix the problem, I already checked the fuse in the fuse box, it is ok, I looked for a relay or something biside of the battery but I can not find the blower relay, maybe it is the only thing that I have to change but I do not know where is it located.

Any help is apprecited.

Thanks OVH

Reply to
osvaldo

Geoff Welsh

I just went thru this with my '92 Bonneville. First check for voltage at the fan. If it's there, replace the fan. If it's not, it's probably in the resistor.

Bass Wishes from South Florida Jack

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com. Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Reply to
Jknomail