Grand Prix Window Problem

I have an 93 Grand Prix LE and the rear window is stuck in the down position. The window hasn't worked for years but when I hit a bump last week the window went down. The motor doesn't make any noise, hasn't for a long time. I took the door panel off and can touch everything. All I want to do is manually raise the window. I won't seem to budge. Any suggestions?

Thanks Rich Lewis

Reply to
<rlewis

wayne