Have you heard of the lights messing up the radio???

I have a 97' Grand Am and i just installed a CD/MP3 player in it. Well when i turn the inside lights completly on it turns off my speakers. My radio still says that it is play but the speakers stop. The speakers are all factory. If any of you have any idea what is going on with my car, halla at me by my e-mail or on this site. thanks.

Reply to
GrandAmBabyGurl

Odds are you are completing the light circuit through the radio. Eventually it will cost you big bucks for burned out control modules. You probably should wire it up correctly, soon.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I have fixed this problem thanks

Reply to