Another radio question

I want to change the original radio/cassette/CD player in my 1997 S70 for a Pioneer that will play MP3's. I believe that some of the car electronics are wired through the radio, will there be any problems with warning lights or car security with doing this?

Reply to
artleknock

There's nothing in the radio that your car needs, so installing an aftermarket radio is as simple as finding the correct wires in the existing harness.

Reply to
Mike F