Headlight replacement 99 Grand Am

I have a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am and I cannot figure out how to replace the passenger side headlamp, i have removed the 2 screws from the cover above the lamp but I cannot figure how to take the old light out.

Reply to
jim123

Behind the headlamp module there are two flat metal retainers about 1" wide (the last 1/4" or so is bent over at 90 degrees). Pull up on each one to release the lamp module.

Reply to
Weird