Looking for a G6 GT owner

I would like to know if the sound system that comes with the GT package is MP3 compatible.

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Art Van Dalay

I looking to buy a new one and the dealer didn't know. This being a Pontiac group, just thought someone might be able to answer. I can take a MP3 CD to the dealer, but they're closed on Sunday. I prefer a response from a G6 GT owner only

Reply to
Art Van Dalay

Reply to
DonW

No, I just read a review that said no MP3. I dont have one, but its what I read.

Reply to
Austrodamous Jones

Thanks for a straight answer!

This is how the newsgroups work FBR