Heater core

My heater core is leaking. How hard is it for a novice to replace? Getting tired of breathing coolant and feeling woozy while driving!

Reply to
jwardl

Its pretty easy. Should take less then one hour.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

BTW: Should have specified: 2000 Grand Prix GTP.

Still easy?

Reply to
jwardl

No. Not easy. Will take the better part of a day. Hope you have a good 1/4" drive socket set.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I was going to say of its a 03 Malibu, you've got one hell of a feat to accomplish. The console, steering column and entire dash board need to be removed to get the heater core out. Its a BIG job,

Harryface

Reply to
Harry Face