How to find answers

i agree with you, anyone who has been answering questions for any amount of time online gets annoyed, the question cuold have been asked 5 minutes before and they wont look at it, goto any automotive forum and read the faq, every one of them say read the manual and search before posting. Then theres the 'oh i dont have the time' first of all its faster then waiting for someone to reply, second, why waste the replyers time when the answer is there. Belittling people is a different story, there is no need, but people who are looking for help, should try to help themselves first, end of story

Reply to
M.C. Tee

Just for grins, I went back into all available posts from December 2004 till today to check and see what you massive contribution to this group has been.

  1. Some one told YOU where to go and look up the information for yourself on a 67 GTO
  2. A bitch mail about someone else ruining the newsgroup (no auto information there)
  3. This current bitch thread where you whine about giving the same answer over and over and over.....ad nauseum.

That's it!! Basically no contribution at all. You're one to bitch about so many of the same questions. You don't answer questions and the only question you did ask, YOU got told where to go and get your own information.

Your a "no contributor - pompus ass whiner" - The evidence speaks for itself. More loudly than you ever can.

PLONK!

Reply to
LD Hoover

You seem to have missed a bunch. But I am glad you finally killfiled me. Now I won't hear your constant griping.

Reply to
FBR