Lots of porblems with a 2001 pontiac sunfire

I have a 2001 Pontiac sun fire, a few years ago the radio stopped turning off when I opened the door but I could just turn it off manually, Now the Light in my rearview mirror won?t turn off so I?ve been taking the fuse out now the alarm that dings when the door is open and the keys are in won?t stop going off even when the door is shut and the keys are not in. the head lights flicker when I shut them off. Oh and the blower only works on 3 and 4. I know it sounds like a lot of problems but I think some of them are probably connected. It kind of seems like and electrical short or maybe a switch is bad or something. If anyone has any information or ideas on how to fix any of these problems please le me know.

Reply to
sos219