Monsoon Radio

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what jacks are on the back of the standard Monsoon radio factory installed into my 2002 Pontiac Grand Am

- namely are there RCA ports on the back. A picture of the back of the radio would be great.

Flynfast

Reply to
flynfast

This message was written on 100% recycled spam. SAM >>

GM never makes a factory HU with RCA outs or ins on the back. You have to purchase a 3rd-party adapter to get yourself started. Try

they have some great adapters.

Reply to
Samuel Warren