Can't find Oil sending unit - 1997 Grand Prix v6 3800

Can someone describe to me where the oil pressure sending unit is located on this motor?

Much appreciated.

Reply to
Newshound

This is information for a '98. Does it help?

Engine Oil Pressure Indicator Switch (VIN K & VIN 1) Right rear of the engine, next to the oil filter

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Probably, I actually needed it to relay to another person.

Thanks

Reply to
Newshound