No DRL's on 04 GP??

Yep, thats the car. Held the "American production car" speed record until

99, not bad for an 88 (I think, it was built in 87 with an 88 Vette).
Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Yeah, I see your point there. If you can't see the light then it can't stop you from seeing. To be honest, I'm trying to think of a way to not use headlights or the Caddy system and be able to see in fog. Thanks, now im scratching my head trying to figure out a way :P

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Nope, the headlights do not have to be on for the foglights to work. You can use the parking lights with the fogs.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard