one of several items+ chime and interior lights

I bought this 94 Grand Am at an auction. It has 3.1 V6. Among the problems is the interior light and chime. the interior lights stay on constantly. The dash light s are okay. The only way I get them off is with pulling the fuse, short of battery disconection. Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, the three Delco radios I have installed wouldn't work. They would light up, but no clock or radio.However, the last radio supposingly from the same year has the tape payer working but still no radio display.

And finally, I have been told that the a/c compressors for this model year were bad and good for leaking freon. This one leaks too much to even try to charge it correctly. Any comments on that?

Thanks for the time. There are more problems, but it does run and for what I paid for it and the money I have put into it, I can't complain.

Reply to
J P C