Pontiac grand prix gxp locks locking and unlocking

I have a 07 pontiac grand prix gxp the locks are locking and unlocking after you put the car in drive and also the speedometer is juming all over at the same
time. I have already changed the alternator and the battery was bought new last year what could cause my problem ?