Re: batt removal GTP 2000

Get hold of another battery and use jumper cables to hook up in parralell with car batt. then remove batt. from vehicle being careful not to short cables.

Jim .J

Reply to
Sa. J

That sounds like a good way to make sure it doesn't disable something.

Since I am still running factory codes, I am probably Ok, but I think I will make sure I'm Ok by doing this

Thanks

Reply to
GTP owner and proud of it