Re: Rear BreakS, 91 G.WELSH

GW wrote; Good Lord. The car is 14 years old!!! Every 14 year old car needs parts. At my shop when they reach 15 years we start turning them down.

Hey there fella !!

This shop you work for sounds lke it practices AGE DISCRIMINATION.

Are they racist too? How do they feel if a White guy brings in a Black car?

BTW, My car resembles your remarks !

: - )

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 431 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

LOL HF is, of course, the best vehicle owner ever. Ever time something breaks, he fixes it. Some of the cars I see.....the check engine light was on till it burned out, the plugs are original at 160,000 mi., the battery isn't held down, the fuel filter was never changed EVER (let alone every 30,000 mi). They want us to figure out why it "worked fine yesterday" but dies now. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh